The Programme Looks something like this:
- Friday Night – Arrive. Leaders meeting 9pm in Tinley Building
- Saturday 9.30am-12.30pm – Morning Activity Slot
- Saturday 2pm to 5pm – Afternoon Activity Slot
- Saturday 7.30pm to 8.30pm – Camp Fire
- Saturday 8.30pm to 11pm – POSSIBLE activity for 13+ (as Explorer Scout linking activity)
- Sunday 9.30am to 12.30pm – Morning Activity Slot
- Sunday 12.30pm to 1.30pm – District Picnic on field in front of Tinley Building
- Sunday 1.45pm to 2.30 – Renewal of Promise and Close Camp
For those of you who have attended District Camp before this is the usual format
We have had a look at the activities available and have booked the following for each session. On the weekend these will be divided into 3 zones and each group will have a chance to do everything.
- Air Rifles
- Mini CrossBows
- High Ropes
- Low Ropes
- Cave Bus
- Frisbee Golf
- Bouncy Castle
The 3rd zone will also involve the group challenge activity and we will be asking each group to provide a small activity on their campsite based on our Spy Theme. More information to follow.
We will be holding a meeting for anyone who wants to help out in mid-March so if you would like to help, or know anyone who does then please get in touch!
The costs and have been worked out and we are pleased to be able to say that they have come in at less than we anticipated and we are able to keep it at the pre-covid price of:
£25 YP full weekend
£10 YP Day Rate
£10 Leader rate to cover camp fees
These costs DO NOT include food.
So, finally can I ask that you reply to this confirming that your group intends to take part and then numbers by 4th March.
I look forward to hearing from you all very soon!